Saturday, February 21, 2009

Party Boy.........


This morning we went to Incredible Pizza to celebrate Hunter's 2nd birthday. He doesn't actually turn 2 until March 7th, but is moving to Alaska before then.............


Daddy let me drive around.....


I practiced being a pilot.....


Grandma helped me ride the horse.....

We all took turns playing skee ball. I had played with mommy before, but decided to put my own spin on the game. I liked getting under the cage and dropping the ball where I wanted it to go....I think I heard someone call it "Cheating"!


Hunter and I played the Jumpin Jackpot....What a joke! We only won 6 tickets....


I can spot a train from a mile away. This one was churning stuffing to let you create your own animal......A Build-A-Bear knock off......


I wasn't tall enough to get in the race cars, but we watched as Daddy, Lexi, Aunt Jodi and Makenzie sped around the track........


Grandpa and I watched as everyone prepared for glow in the dark bowling.......


I preferred walking directly to the pins and dropping my ball. Why wait for it to roll all the way down the lane?


Daddy and I raced a motorcycle....


Mommy let me ride the merry-go-round......


over and over again......


After going home for a little nap, we headed to Gramary's birthday dinner at Casa Ole....

Me, Gramary, Jonathan and Andrew....


Paw Paw held Jonathan and I so we could watch the people going up and down the escalator....


After dinner we played for a while before saying our good-byes. What a long day! This party boy is pooped....Goodnight!

No comments: