
Aunt Monique called early this morning to see if we wanted to go to the University of Houston where their drama department was performing If You Give A Pig A Pancake and other stories. I had not read the book, but Andrew brought his copy along and mommy read through it before the play began......
Andrew and I patiently waited for the show to begin. Of course, we had plenty of people to distract us. We were surrounded by school children who were quite noisy which made us both feel right at home:) 
Mommy sat on the end of the isle. I found her lap to be the best seat in the house!

We made it through 3 of the 5 stories before starting to get restless. We tried watching the rest of the show from the back of the auditorium, but somehow I managed to hit my lip on the back of a chair. There was a little blood and someone made an ice pack for me. I have had bad luck with my lips lately! Once I calmed down we took a little walk on campus to find the statues of the cougars. I took a picture here when I was just a couple of months old so mommy wanted to get another one. I wouldn't sit still long enough for a really good shot. Andrew and I were having too much fun running around....







No comments:
Post a Comment