Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mommy's Birthday Weekend.........

Uncle James and Aunt Angela came into town Friday night for mommy's birthday. Uncle James woke up extra early to play with me.


Aren't we handsome ........


I wasn't sure how to act because I am not used to having company first thing in the morning, but Aunt Angela gave me lots of love ........


Me and Papaw....


Me and Gramary being silly.......


Me, mommy, Mrs.Meghan and Sam at mommy's birthday luncheon on Saturday. Sam and I decided not to look at the camera.......


After sitting at the table a while I started getting a little restless so daddy took me outside to the playground.....

This is much nicer than being indoors.....


Papaw and Gramary let me go on the big boy slide.......


Weeeeeeeeeee.........


After lunch we went back to my apartment to relax a little and Aunt Angela pushed me around the living room on my motorcycle.....


Then it was time for my Papaw, Gramary and Great Papaw to drive back to Houston.......


but first daddy let me play in the back of his truck and get dirty while everyone watched.


Who knew the bed of a truck could be this much fun!


I thought I could go bye bye with Gramary, but mommy wasn't gonna let that happen.....


Aunt Angela, Uncle James, Me, mommy and daddy all posed for a picture on the couch. If everyone only knew what it took to convince me to look in the direction of the camera. Mommy's cousin Jonathan was taking the picture with one hand and holding my new Superman toy pretending to make him fly back and forth with the other.


Uncle James brought his remote control helicopter with him and I got to watch him fly it around the living room.........


WOW!!!

Then Daddy took a turn at flying the helicopter. Uh oh, Mommy... LOOK OUT!!!

2 comments:

Ian & Aeron's Mommy said...

Great pictures. Fun to see Angela and James too!! You all look wonderful!

Ian & Aeron's Mommy said...

oh yes, and Happy Birthday too!