Saturday, March 22, 2008

My First Birthday Party............

Today we are having my first birthday party at grandmas house!

I am very excited about my big day.......


My mommy and daddy even bought me an outfit with a cape on it so I could be like Superman for the party........


The colors are different, but that's alright......I'm still SUPER!!!


The first guests to arrive were my cousin Makenzie and her grammy.......


The cakes turned out just right......


We had an assortment of very good food.......


Uncle David and Aunt Jodi brought their little tykes obstacle course bouncer for all the kids to play on..........


It was so much fun....


Taking a break with Aunt Monique ......


My favorite thing was the slide......

I had plenty of help opening my presents......


I love books and received several new ones to add to my collection.......


all these things should keep me occupied for a while......


I wasn't sure what to think about everyone singing to me......


For me????


Mommy and daddy expected me to dive in, but I decided to test the waters with a little poke......


Mommy tried to help me make a mess, but I didn't like getting messy.......


I'm done with only a smudge of icing on my face and my clothes still clean.......


Now, can someone please wash my hands........


more singing........


Mommy shared her cake and ice cream with me......

PaPaw, Daddy, me and PawPaw.





1 comment:

Ian & Aeron's Mommy said...

cute pictures. Can you believe your baby is already 1? Goes by so fast.
Who is the baby your mom is holding in the background of one of those pictures?
Take care,
Susan