Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hanging Out With My Cousin Andrew........

My cousin Andrew came to San Antonio to visit for a few days. The first day he was here it rained and we couldn't do very much, but the next day was beautiful and we headed to the zoo.

Posing for a picture in the gift shop.....


We were able to see a real turtle up close and feel his shell....


We ended our trip to the zoo with a train ride....


It was Andrew's first time to ride the train....


After dinner I played with Uncle Patrick.......

And pushed Andrew on my truck......

We played with the football.....


shared the spotlight on my sing along stage....


and rolled the cars around the living room.....


We enjoyed our visit........

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! I wish I could give you a big 1-year-old hug today. Sam and I are excited to see you!