Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday..........

I woke up early for Easter Sunday. I haven't been sleeping well since we came to Houston. Daddy didn't want to wake mommy up because he knew she was exhausted from comforting me throughout the night, so he dressed me in my new clothes and took me to church. I love going to church. I point to the cross and try to say the word. I also know Jesus. I will point at Him if you ask me where He is.


It was a long morning, so after a little nap I was ready for some lunch........

After lunch we headed to Mt.Belvieu where daddy's family was having an Easter party. I played with the empty, plastic eggs left over from the Easter egg hunt that had taken place before we arrived. I then made myself right at home and went straight for the rocking horse in the living room.........


Gramary let me go outside where we played on the swing and the slide.....


This is fun........


I wanted to do everything all by myself because I know I am a big boy........



Daddy knows it too, and that is why he let me sit on the big four wheeler.......


When we got back to grandma's house, daddy took me outside to watch the birds. I love being outdoors and seeing all the beautiful things God made for us to enjoy! What a perfect way to end my Easter Sunday........

No comments: