Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleepy Head......

This morning mommy had a doctors appointment so we had to leave the house rather early. I would normally fall asleep in the truck, but not today! I decided to skip my morning nap.

Daddy met us in the parking lot of the doctors office and took us to Chick-fil-A for an early lunch. I sat in a high chair at the table like a big boy. I was too tired to protest!

One of the nice workers there brought me a big, green balloon. I played with it for a while and was quite entertained until I turned my attention to the bunch of balloons tied to the counter behind our table.


I think I have had enough excitement for one day. Can I go home now and take a nap?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, sweet Matthew! I'm glad you are sleeping now. I hope your mom gets a little shut-eye, as well!

Ian & Aeron's Mommy said...

Tracy,
He is such an adorable baby! I know you are so proud!
Have a Merry Christmas!!