It was a chilly morning here in San Antonio! We waited until almost noon to venture outdoors. Mommy and daddy decided to do a little shopping and dressed me in one of my new outfits. My vest was very warm and I actually kept my shoes on today, which was a surprise for my parents. Mommy thought I looked so grown up. She wanted to take a picture and I wanted to show off a little. Daddy was holding me up and then letting go to see how long I could stand on my own.

I continued to act like a big boy and when we went to a restaurant to have lunch I decided that my sippy cup wasn't good enough to drink out of today. I wanted to drink from a big cup like mommy and daddy. Daddy could tell I was getting frustrated so he went to the front and brought back a kids cup with my own straw. Mommy laughed at the notion that I would know what to do with a straw, but boy did I surprise her! I sucked my water right up and gleefully watched the amazed expression plastered across my parents faces. Hmmm.......what will I do next? Since the sun was shining and it had warmed up a little, we ended out the day with a walk.







1 comment:
Matthew is such a big boy! I love his fox hat--so cute, and warm. I just can't believe how much he's changed in the 3 months that I've known you all... I can't imagine how much he'll be doing by the time we leave "Escalante!" :)
Post a Comment