Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Meeting With Santa.....

Today we went to Dr.Palomera's house for his sons 4th birthday party! Every year he has Santa and Mrs.Clause at his party and this year I was invited to meet them.

I went to Santa right away and he could tell from the minute he held me that I have been a good boy this year!

I liked Santa's beard and his bright red suit!

Alright......I think I've had enough of Santa, now where is mommy?

Thats more like it. Let the photos resume!

This is my Christmas tree at home. I helped mommy decorate it and love to stare at the lights and my reflection in the ornaments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! These are hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys! love, Deb

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see Matthew with Santa. PawPaw and I both miss him so much and can't wait for him to visit here for Christmas. Santa will be sure to leave some presents for him here at PawPaw & Gramary's house.