Mommy and I spent the last day of 2007 at the zoo. We met Aunt Dian, Uncle Anthony and Keira there. I loved watching the big fish swimming in the aquarium and the rhinoceros who came running up to the fence to drink from a puddle. We had dressed for cooler weather, but it was unseasonably warm here in San Antonio today! Mommy had to remove my jacket and push my sleeves up. We didn't stay very long because even the animals were hiding from the heat of the mid-day sun.

Mommy thought it would be fun to ride the train before leaving......Yeah, my first train ride! I had a great time watching the people wave at us as we drove by. The conductor told all of the children to scream as we approached the tunnel to scare off any wild animals that might be hiding in it. Mommy covered my ears and as we exited on the other side, was laughing at the face I was making. I had been biting my bottom lip and my eyes were as big as saucers! Overall, the ride was very relaxing and I was ready for a long nap by the time we got back to the truck. We went to dinner and then I decided to end the year with a BANG!!! I started crawling!! Yep, you read that correctly....CRAWLING! Daddy videoed me and put a clip on the blog so everyone could see.....Check me out!!!





1 comment:
Looks like a great way to start the new year! Tracy--your hair looks so cute!
Post a Comment