Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year......

I started out the new year by finally sleeping in my own crib! I didn't make it through the whole night. I woke up around 3am and got in bed with mommy, but hopefully I will be sleeping through the night soon:)


By 6am I was ready to play!

All smiles after a mid-morning nap!


This afternoon we went to The Black-Eyed Pea for lunch. Daddy helped me drink my water from a straw.


Grandma and Grandpa bought me a bubble maker for my bath tub. It has an octopus on the front and plays music while it fills the bath with bubbles. Mommy thought this was a great gift because I love my bath time and enjoy watching bubbles. Maybe it was the combination of music, the buzzing the machine makes ,and the bubbles everywhere that thing was freaking me out!! Every time daddy turned it on I would look like I was about to cry:(

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Fun! I'm so excited to see Matthew crawling! Yea!!

Sam and I miss you guys!!

Susie C. said...

Wow! Little Big Man is on the move!!! Ohhhh, Mommy, watch out for increased activity! Matthew is just growing up so fast. I just love that Texas boy!
Much love,
Aunt Susie