Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Stroll At The Alamo...........

This morning I made sure to eat a good breakfast before church. I had a little oatmeal and some vanilla yogurt which is one of my favorites :) I like to slurp it right off the spoon and make a mess!


Yummy yogurt......


After my afternoon nap, we headed downtown to the Alamo. A couple of tourist passing by were nice enough to stop and take our picture.

Mommy and me in front of the Alamo........


Inside the Ripley's Believe It Or Not there was a huge mechanical T-Rex that moved his head, opened his mouth and roared. Mommy and daddy thought it would be fun to see my reaction when we got up close to it. As you can see, I held on to daddy for dear life but wasn't scared at all!


Headed down to the River walk......

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Ooooh! That looks like fun! We'll have to go together sometime!