Friday, October 19, 2007

My Fun Friday......

It was a cool morning here in San Antonio! Mommy dressed me up in my grizzly bear outfit and we headed outside for a walk.

Fridays are the best because daddy has the afternoon off. I get so excited when I see my daddy walk through the door. I make all sorts of noises until I get his full attention. Today we went to the pool and daddy let me splash in the water. Then we went back to my room and wrestled around on the floor.
Look, I won!

Daddy usually has a football game to cover on Friday nights. Tonight mommy and I went with him to see Madison High School play. I was captivated by the lights and new sounds all around me! I was especially interested in the band uniforms and the BIG, black feathers sticking out of their hats. I even enjoyed listening to them play and cheering for the team on the sideline. I got lots of attention from the girls there too!

Mommy dressed me in my football attire. One of daddy's friends said I was well on my way to being a linebacker! Good thing I was paying attention during the game :)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great Friday! How fun. I'm glad you got some good pictures at the game!