Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Zoo Day....

Today mommy and I went to the zoo. The weather was sunny, a little hot but very breezy. We took a pictures with the lions that are at the entrance.

Let the adventure begin.....

My friend Sam was there too.......

That's me chillin with the flamingos! I liked them because they were very noisy.

That is Sam's mom, Meghan, teasing the monkey:)

Sam is going in for a closer look. The monkey is really checking him out!


I am having fun but mommy thinks since my cheeks are flushed and I am getting tired, it is time to go home. See ya next time animals!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Such fun pictures! That was a fun time... I hope we can go back again soon! (Well, soon, but when it's cooler outside!)

Too bad we didn't take any pictures of us today at Madhatter's!