Mommy joined a nursing mothers group when we first moved to San Antonio. They meet once a month for lunch, and today we all got together. It is a great way for me to make new friends as well, but mommy forgot to take pictures while we were out. I took a short nap on the ride home but was ready to be entertained by the time we walked through the front door. I haven't been napping well lately. Some days I only sleep for about 30min.
I am full of energy today! Maybe it was the caffeine from the glass of tea mommy had at lunch!
I am full of energy today! Maybe it was the caffeine from the glass of tea mommy had at lunch!
By late afternoon I was winding down. Still not ready to nap though! I just wanted to hold my puppy that Aunt Susie bought me. He plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" which is one of my favorite songs.







No comments:
Post a Comment