Monday, October 22, 2007

My First Time In the Nursery.....

Today mommy had to go to her MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting. She had been taking me to the meetings with her because there was a waiting list for child care. A spot finally opened up, so today was my first day in the nursery.

Mommy was more nervous than I was. The nursery workers were very nice. I stayed for 3 whole hours and played. I didn't cry even once, and everyone said I was the "perfect baby"! When mommy came to pick me up I was being rocked by one of the ladies and was sleeping peacefully !

At home I got all dressed up in my warm clothes for our afternoon walk! I think this hat looks silly, but mommy says it will protect my ears from the wind.

My eyes are getting red. Can you tell I am tired?


I love looking up at the trees!

No comments: