Today mommy took me to a new pediatrician. The doctor I had seen for my 6 month check-up did not carry all of the immunizations I needed so we decided to change doctors. I now weigh 18lbs 6oz and am 28 1/4 inches long. I didn't have to have an actual shot because the only thing I still needed was an oral vaccine. Mommy happened to mention I had been having trouble with allergies since we moved to San Antonio and also I haven't been sleeping well lately. The doctor took a look inside my ears and said they were both infected. I was not thrilled about the news, and mommy was surprised because I haven't been running a fever or acting sick. The doctor put some drops in my ears to numb them and gave mommy some prescriptions. I fell asleep on mommy's shoulder before we even left the office.Monday, October 15, 2007
Monday Mayhem
Today mommy took me to a new pediatrician. The doctor I had seen for my 6 month check-up did not carry all of the immunizations I needed so we decided to change doctors. I now weigh 18lbs 6oz and am 28 1/4 inches long. I didn't have to have an actual shot because the only thing I still needed was an oral vaccine. Mommy happened to mention I had been having trouble with allergies since we moved to San Antonio and also I haven't been sleeping well lately. The doctor took a look inside my ears and said they were both infected. I was not thrilled about the news, and mommy was surprised because I haven't been running a fever or acting sick. The doctor put some drops in my ears to numb them and gave mommy some prescriptions. I fell asleep on mommy's shoulder before we even left the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm so glad Matthew is getting rid of that ear infection! What a relief for you, I'm sure. I hope he sleeps well tonight!
ps. That's a cute pic of Sam and Matthew--I can't wait until Sam is a better sitter, so I don't have to hold him for pictures! :)
Post a Comment