Monday, September 20, 2010

Sleeping Beauty!


Daddy quietly snapped a couple of pictures of me sleeping this afternoon. I do not like to sleep when we are out and about. I would much rather wait until I am cozily in my own bed which is exactly what I did today. Nap time finally came around 3pm so needless to say I was exhausted!



Mommy and daddy are still working to figure out my sleeping arrangements. I am currently still in my crib but do not like to sleep directly on the mattress. Instead I prefer the changing pad in my crib for me to sleep on which is why you see a piece of the white strap sticking out from under neath it. When I am really tired, like today, I roll and hang one side of my body off the pad. Mommy and daddy watch me do this on the monitor and quickly turn me back to my side. Today I refused to stay on my side and every time they turned me I would be back on my tummy before they were out of the room. Without the pad in the crib I roll from one end of the bed to the other talking and playing and if I do fall asleep this way it is very short term because once I attempt to change positions I wake myself back up. So, for now the pad wins!

No comments: