Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Warrior!


Armed with inspiration from my friend Sam and his love for body paint, I decided to give it a try this afternoon. I began by painting "my blood". I have been looking at lots of books about the human body lately and am fascinated by veins, arteries, bones, ect.....


Then I decided to paint my heart (no explanation as to why I chose black).....


Still painting my heart....


What can I say.... I have a big heart!


Megs happily watched me making a mess!


It hadn't occurred to me that I might be allowed to paint my face. Once mommy suggested it I cautiously placed the brush on my forehead....


How do I look?


Concentrating on painting my fingers....


Megs decided she would chew on one of the clean paint brushes while continuing to quietly watch...


I couldn't neglect the toes....


At this point I caught a glimpse of my face in the reflection of the glass on the back door and decided I was a warrior....


After a little more paint....


I ran around the yard yelling and doing the "warrior dance". I even climbed inside of the swimming pool to paint the bottom of it and make it fit for a warrior to swim in!


Then it was time to get cleaned up with a bath in the pool.....


Can we do this again tomorrow?







No comments: