Saturday, September 25, 2010

Megs First UH Football Game.....


We all dressed in our UH attire in preparation for today's game. Megs looked especially cute courtesy of the new outfit grandma bought her! When we arrived at the stadium, Meghan was still sleeping so daddy and I went inside while mommy waited in the car for her to wake up. Once inside, we realized it would be way too hot for Megs so daddy called mommy and told her to just wait in the air conditioned car until half time..... Mommy let Megs sit in the front seat when she woke up....


Lil' coog!


Doesn't she look so excited?



Sitting quietly on daddy's knee....


just taking it all in.....


Megs really loved the band!!


I liked giving dad high fives for touch downs.....


One last picture with mommy before heading home. Its not really noticeable in the photo but I had given myself a huge hickey around my lips by sucking on a bottle of water....

No comments: