Today was one of those days where mommy couldn't seem to get anything done. I have been wearing my big boy underwear for 2 days now without having any accidents. That being said I woke up with an attitude because I didn't sleep well (getting in bed late for the last two nights in a row has caught up with me) and I woke up with a bad stomach ache because there is still one thing I refuse to do in the potty and mommy will not put a diaper back on me. After a long and very frustrating morning, I decided I wanted to get "cozy" in mommy's bed where Meghan decided to join me.....Monday, April 12, 2010
Getting Cozy....
Today was one of those days where mommy couldn't seem to get anything done. I have been wearing my big boy underwear for 2 days now without having any accidents. That being said I woke up with an attitude because I didn't sleep well (getting in bed late for the last two nights in a row has caught up with me) and I woke up with a bad stomach ache because there is still one thing I refuse to do in the potty and mommy will not put a diaper back on me. After a long and very frustrating morning, I decided I wanted to get "cozy" in mommy's bed where Meghan decided to join me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Meghan looks so much like you, Tracy! What a beautiful family!! And what a sweet cozy time...
Post a Comment