Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Day!


Today mommy and Meghan stayed around the house to clean while daddy and I went to a U of H football game. While we were gone Uncle David, Aunt Jodi and my cousins stopped by for a visit. Meghan had fun visiting with everyone.....


When daddy and I returned it was our turn to work. We picked weeds and watered the lawn. I took a break to ride my bike. I actually decided to pedal today! Normally I just shuffle around with my feet even though I can reach the pedals, but today I decided I wanted to ride like the big boy that I am!


Meghan just sat back taking it all in.....


Then she joined me on the new bench daddy put together for us in the back yard...


Daddy and Meghan enjoying some time together...


This is my I am trying to refrain from jumping off the bench like I know I am not supposed to do face!


Daddy and Meggles!!

No comments: