Sunday, March 28, 2010

My 3rd Birthday Party!


We celebrated my 3rd birthday at League Park today. The weather was beautiful, breezy and a bit cool if you were standing in the shade. I requested a Hot Wheels party and remembered Gramary had bought me a Hot Wheels jacket for Christmas. I hadn't wanted to wear it before today, but it was perfect for the occasion!


I love the see-saw. The park we usually play at doesn't have one. I think we need one for our back yard!


The tire swing was a lot of fun too. My cousin Lexi and I enjoyed twirling around....


Pizza time!


I was so excited to get to open my presents....


Aunt Andrea made me a cape with the Superman symbol on one side, and Batman on the other.


She also made me a cool car carrier to take along with us when we go to restaurants or other places. When unrolled you can pull out the cars and play on a little road....Awesome!

Taking it all in.....


Wow....more Hot Wheel stuff.....


After opening all of my presents I decided to stand on one of the picnic tables and say "Excuse me" as loud as I could to get everyone's attention. When all eyes were on me, I politely said
" Thank you all for my presents!"


My yummy cake! It was vanilla with chocolate butter cream icing!!


Enjoying my second piece of cake with Gavin...


It's been a while since Gavin and I played together and today we had so much fun! I would pretend to fall down and Gavin would pretend to save me. We took turns running across the bridge....


We wondered off to explore the big, red train caboose...


We walked to the pond where all the turtles were sunbathing and I tried to scare them back into the water....


Finally, we watched Gavin's dad drive his remote controlled race car really fast through the park. We tried chasing it but realized very quickly that watching was more fun especially when it spun circles in the dirt!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I love that Hot Wheels jacket--so cool. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!