Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me........I'm 3!


Now that I am 3 I have been practicing holding up 3 fingers. 2 was easy, but 3 is giving me a bit of trouble......


Trying hard....


Almost....If only I could get my little finger to stop popping up!


I requested popcorn shrimp for my birthday dinner, so mommy and daddy treated me to Red Lobsters. Grandma kept teasing me with her crab claws and lobster tail. It was really grossing me out!

Grandma bought me a Thomas cake and the people at the restaurant placed 3 candles on it and sang to me....


I managed to blow them all out with one breathe!

I quickly gobbled down my piece....


and contemplated a second.....


but settled for kisses from sister instead since they are the sweetest!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Sam now HAS to have a Thomas cake, after seeing yours! And he also loves the spaceship/rocket t-shirt!!