Sunday, December 13, 2009

My First Christmas Program.....


Following my early performance which you can see a clip of at the bottom of this post, We went to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel. I ate well and wanted a peppermint to top off my full stomache.......


Rocking chair + peppermint = sweet relaxation!


Nothing like a little game of checkers to work off a big breakfast!


check-mate! Following our big meal, we did some Christmas shopping. It was a fun, but long day!



This morning I sang in my first Christmas program for school. It was during the morning service at Clear Creek Community Church. Gramary and Grandad came to watch me. I loved being in front of the microphone and wasn't intemedated at all by the large crowd gathered to watch us perform. I did get a little upset when one of the teachers asked me to leave the microphone alone...

No comments: