Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mrs. Alex Wedding.....


We were invited to a wedding for one of grandma's co-workers, Mrs. Alex. It was at the Hotel Galvez inGalveston. Mommy knew her parents from her days as a nurse at Dr. Smith's office. The whole office was there. Dr. and Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Delores.....


Daddy's turn to be in the picture....


There goes the bride!


Time to cut loose on the dance floor.....


They had a beautiful Christmas tree that I wanted to pose in front of......


I joined in the fun and danced with the bride......


Then I didn't want to let go of her hand......


so we danced some more, but this time the groom joined in. I think I made him jealous!


I slow danced with mommy before we called it a night!


The palm trees outside were wrapped in Christmas lights....


One last picture with Mrs. Delores before heading home!

No comments: