Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meeting Santa......


Daddy found out that Santa was going to be meeting with boys and girls today at the Bass Pro Shop to hear their Christmas wishes. I was very excited to see him! While waiting in line I posed with Frosty.......


and watched the Christmas train chugging along......


Finally my turn had arrived. Mommy helped place me on Santas knee and translate what I was asking for......" A hyper drive car".....Translation.... a car that goes fast!


With my request made, I stood by to check out the reindeer with daddy......


One final pass by the train table.....


Then it was time to help daddy make reindeer candy canes.....


This is fun!


All done!


There were lots of stuffed animals to look at in the store. They even had a huge fish tank with a water fall!


I am wishing big this year....I think I need this under my tree!

No comments: