Friday, April 10, 2009

My Good Friday!


My good Friday started with a dip in the pool. I love the beach-front entry because I can come and go as I please. Daddy is not too far away. He hangs out where it starts to get deep so I know not to go past where he is at........


Every once in a while I have to make a new set of foot prints. They dry very quickly in the heat of the sun!


After swimming we had burgers for lunch followed by a long nap. Then we headed to grandma's house. Since this will be the first time I hunt for eggs, everyone thought it would be a good idea to let me practice....


grandma showed me how it was done. I was shocked to see there were prizes inside the eggs!


Now I am ready for the real deal.....Let's hunt some eggs!

No comments: