Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go.......


We celebrated Easter Saturday at Grandma's house. I woke up bright and early....as usual! Grandma had a special crazy straw for me to drink my orange juice out of.......


After breakfast we all got dressed and headed to the air field by Uncle James house to watch the model plane show. Mommy and daddy had checked the forecast before packing our bags so we had been prepared for 80 degree weather but the cold front decided to move in early and we were stuck in the cold with our summer clothes on. Mommy brought me a blanket to bundle up in but poor daddy was freezing!


Even though we were cold, it was still fun watching the planes fly and do tricks.....


A nice lady at the show even gave me my own little plane......


After a long nap, my cousins arrived along with grammy who brought us all Easter bags. Instead of looking inside I tore mine open like a present.....


Inside my bag I found a Lightning McQueen car and eggs filled with money for my piggy bank at home.....


Thanks grammy!


Then grandma gave me an Easter basket.....


Daddy helped me look through the fun toys.....


Then it was time for our actual Easter egg hunt. Since this was the boys first time to hunt eggs, grandma made it easy. She divided the eggs up between Hunter, Gavin and I then gave us our own spots to hunt them in........


That was a great idea because I definitely took my time hunting. I cracked each egg open as I found it.......


It's actually kind of smart if you think about it. Who needs a basket full of eggs when you could just take the basket full of the prizes that were in the eggs......



After our hunt was over, I watched the adults hunt for their eggs. Grandma filled them with money so everyone was very motivated to find them......


Gavin's daddy brought a fun remote controlled car that went really fast......


...We watched it from the back of my daddy's truck...


Then grandma, me, Gavin and his mommy rested on the swing for a while. What a busy day!

No comments: