Thursday, April 16, 2009

Choo-Choo.........


Mommy had an appointment today in the medical center, so we parked at the zoo and rode the train around to the medical center stop where we walked the rest of the way (only a block). At the appointment I played at the train table in the doctors office and made a new friend. His name was Nate, but like all the new boys that I meet, I kept calling him Sam. We exchanged toys and played until mommy had to go back to a room.......


then we waited patiently for the train to come back around and pick us up.....

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I wish we had a cute train like that in Chicago! Sounds like a really fun time, especially for a doctors appt!

Sam misses Matt a lot. He is always finding stuff that reminds him of Matt! Did you happen to get a book in the mail from Sam?