Saturday, January 31, 2009

PaPaw's Party......


Today we went to PaPaw's house for a bar-b-que to celebrate his 74th birthday. He has a big yard and I had fun playing in it.......


My cousin Andrew and I took turns pushing each other around on this blue truck.......


Then I took a break for a while in the tire swing.......


We had fun stomping around in the leaves and listening to them "crunch" under our feet.......


My favorite part of the day was playing in the dirt with motorcycles and trucks.....


That is until we took a family ride on the 4-wheeler that Uncle Jack brought over. Mommy held me tightly while daddy drove us around the yard........



My birthday message to PaPaw......

1 comment:

Miracles & Giggles said...

I love it! What a wonderful singing! :) It gives me a lot of joy watching things like this while I'm lying in the hospital. I love you, Matthew.

Aunt Andrea