Monday, January 19, 2009

My Day At The Houston Zoo.......


It was a beautiful day for a trip to the zoo! We haven't been since moving back to Houston.....

I wanted to ride the carousel first. Mommy showed me all the different animals I could choose to sit on, but today my favorite was the goose....

I was very exited to be spending the day with Glory and Mrs. Angela......

We stopped by to see the monkeys first and did a little monkeying around of our own........

Mommy let me loose to watch the elephants.....

One of them looked like he was trying to dance so I started swaying back and forth in an effort to mimic the movements. Glory watched me dance like an elephant.....

The giraffes were very tall.....


My favorite part of the zoo has always been the train! I get very excited waiting to hear the "all aboard" before we take off.....

Once the train is going I get very calm. I like to enjoy the scenery and take it all in.....

This was Glory's first time on the train!


After our ride was over, we headed back inside to visit more animals. Look mom, a zebra!


Mrs. Angela snapped this great shot of me watching the lions being lazy....


As we were leaving I watched the train drive past us and waved to the people who were on board....

No comments: