Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lexi's Party........


Today was Lexi's party to celebrate her 4th birthday. She had a barbie princess castle theme......


I rummaged through the gifts until I found a pixie stick. It looked like a sword so I picked it up to play........


Grandma took us all outside to blow bubbles. I had fun chasing them around the yard.....


Sometimes I just stared as they came off the bubble wand......


I pretended to help the goose decoy eat some grass.....


Then when I saw Hunter take off his sweater I decided to try it myself. I could only manage an arm out of the neck hole so I called it quits. I was very frustrated but there's nothing like a little hug to make a situation better......


dressed and ready for action.....


Daddy found two golf clubs. We used them to have a sword fight.....


Hunter watched as Aunt Jodi placed a fishy ring on my finger. I think it was a party favor....

No comments: