Friday, January 23, 2009

My First Haircut.........


After dinner mommy and daddy brought me to Cool Cuts for Kids for my very first hair cut......


I got to pick out a movie (Cars) and sit in a fire engine......


And so it begins.....


good-bye curls.....


I wasn't sure about what was happening and by the look on mommy's face, she wasn't either.....


After a while I didn't care what was going on around me.....


I just wanted to watch Lightning McQueen race......


Mommy and daddy said I was a good boy......


The lady cutting my hair (Amy) was very fast.....


and I did a good job of sitting still.....


The only two things I didn't like were having my bangs trimmed and cleaning up my hairline with the electric razor.....


I kept wanting to look in the direction of the buzzing, but daddy helped hold my head still.......

1 comment:

Gramary said...

Wow!! You cut all his curls off? I miss him so much. I sure hope we can see you some weekend soon!!
Love, Gramary