Saturday, June 7, 2008

A High Flyin Time.......

I am getting spoiled being at grandma's house. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is head for the front door. Grandma always takes me outside to swing, play and watch the birds.

This morning daddy was home and he took me out to the swing...........


My cousins came over for a family slumber party and Hunter and I had a great time running around in the grass.......


Uncle James brought his toy helicopter to fly.......


Up, up and away it went.......

Lexi and Makenzie took turns flying it.......


I kept playing......


but eventually settled on grandma's lap to watch........


The helicopter flew very high and fast. It didn't take long before it had everyone's attention......


Grandma took me for a ride on the tricycle since my legs are too short to reach the peddles on my own.......


I sat in a lawn chair just my size. Mommy's grandma had made it for her when she was little.

No comments: