Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gramary's Family Reunion...............

We had to drop Grandma and Grandpa off at Aunt Dian's house before heading to Kerville for Gramary's family reunion.


I hate saying "Goodbye"........


It took us a little over an hour to get to the reunion. It was a very nice drive. We went up and down some very big hills and across Turtle Creek which was fun. I started to explore the minute my feet hit the floor and found a set of bunk beds. Daddy put me on the top........


I figured out I could reach the ceiling.......

At first we stayed inside where it was nice and cool......


We visited and played.......


but eventually made our way outdoors.........


I found a dump truck to play with...........


And spent several minutes trying to catch a fly on the stool pictured above...........

Mommy actually let me play in the dirt........


I enjoyed every minute .........


Getting dirty is great!!!


Then I decided to try hula hooping with the older kids........


I would mimic what I saw.....


If only the hoop were a little smaller I would have been able to do it..........


Whose ready for a nap?


Once inside Gramary helped wipe me down with a cool washcloth while daddy gave me juice and crackers. I slid back and relaxed on Gramary's arm..........


Feeling refreshed..........







No comments: