Luckily I gave daddy his Father's Day present early Friday afternoon because when I woke up from my nap I had a fever of 102.6. I was up all through the night and continued to run a fever Saturday. I just wanted to lay around and sleep.
Today I continued to feel lousy with my fever and was a very fussy boy. Daddy started me on an antibiotic and mommy is going to take me to the doctor tomorrow. This was the only picture mommy managed to snap of me today. I just wasn't in the mood to be photographed:(
Today I continued to feel lousy with my fever and was a very fussy boy. Daddy started me on an antibiotic and mommy is going to take me to the doctor tomorrow. This was the only picture mommy managed to snap of me today. I just wasn't in the mood to be photographed:(




No comments:
Post a Comment