Saturday, January 26, 2008

My New Car Seat...........

I am 10 months old today! Mommy and daddy decided it was time for me to get a new "big boy" car seat, so we went to Babies -R- Us and picked one out. Daddy installed it in the parking lot of the store so I didn't have to wait to ride in it.............Good-bye baby seat!



This is riding in style......


Oh Yeah.....definitely comfortable!


I love my new car seat!


Later that day, we took a walk outside to enjoy the nice weather:) Daddy and I like to sit by the pool.


I am very observant and curious about my surroundings. I like to pick-up rocks and leaves although I'm not quite sure why I am not allowed to put them in my mouth.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love the new big-boy seat, Matthew! You and Sam are just growing up too fast!!

Meghan said...

And, Happy 10 month birthday! I can't believe it's only two months until the BIG ONE!!!