Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My First Trip To The Park........

Mommy and Daddy have been working on getting me to sleep through the night in my own crib. I cried a lot the first night, but last night I slept for 6 hours without waking up! A new record for me. This morning I was up at 6am and playing very happily with my toys. After a few good naps I was ready for a change of scenery.


I wish I could go outside:(

Mommy couldn't stand how pitiful I appeared to be as I gazed out the window. She had to run a couple of errands and suggested we take a trip to the park on the way home. My mommy is full of surprises!


At the park there was a swing just my size. My feet could touch the ground! Of course, this made me very happy and I danced around excitedly.


Hey.....What's this soft stuff on the ground?


Hmm......I think I like sand:)

1 comment:

Susie C. said...

Love the blog!!! I just think this is far better than scrapbooking anytime...and not as time consuming...Now I want to blog...just something new to teach me when I come to see you all. Matthew is so adorable in the bluejeans and orange vest...he's such a little man...and on the verge of a ton of new discoveries...mobility is a wonderful thing!
Love and kisses to all...Auntie LCN