
My friends Jacob and Lexi hosted a Halloween party at Jacob's house. I wore my costume and so did my friends!

We had a lot of fun playing with Jacob's toys!

My friend Lexi really liked Meghan. She talked to her and even nicknamed her "beautiful" and that's what she called her for the rest of the morning!

It was really hard to get everyone to cooperate for a group photo but we gave it our best shot!

Jacob's back yard was full of fun things to do....

We started out by receiving a pumpkin to paint....

I started out painting it pink....

Then began using my favorite color.....green!

Then I just ended up mixing them all together.....

Megs really wanted to paint with us but settled for just holding a pumpkin instead!

What pretty pumpkins!!

We are going to have to get a sand box of our own because I could have spent the rest of the day playing in Jacob's....

My favorite part of the party was bobbing for apples! I was actually really good at it! Mommy was feeding Megs and missed snapping the shot as I first grabbed the stem with my teeth....No hands! Of course, after I pulled it up out of the water I had to use my hands to pick it up...

I did this 3 or 4 times until mommy finally made me stop so I didn't waste all the apples...

I enjoyed eating them in good company....

Two at a time......

Then we decorated our own cupcakes....

Mine had chocolate icing, vanilla icing, a spider and some fall leaves....It was yummy! What a great party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment