
Daddy had to attend a conference in San Antonio over the weekend so Friday morning we all piled into the truck for a road trip! We arrived just in time to stop at our favorite burger joint Longhorn Cafe for a cheeseburger and tots.... Mmmmm!

After lunch we headed to the Texas Center for Athletes so daddy could visit his friends. We stopped by the rehabilitation area first. I immediately spotted the brightly colored balls and trampoline used for physical therapy purposes and wanted to play. Mommy explained that they were used to help people who were injured get better. About a minute later I started limping around telling everyone I had hurt my patella (knee cap) in hopes that someone would let me play on the equipment. Everyone really got a kick out of that!

We finally made it to our hotel. We stayed at the Westin on the River Walk. Megs settled into a cozy chair....














1 comment:
Oh, what a fun weekend you all had! Tracy, you look FABULOUS!
Post a Comment