Saturday, July 31, 2010

Power Up!


We started our Saturday out by taking a trip to Lifeway Christian book store to meet Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales. The store was so crowded and the lines were so long that daddy placed me on his shoulder so I could get a glimpse of them before we headed out. I was happy with the view!


We headed home for lunch and a much needed siesta!


Then we headed to Culver's for dinner with Aunt Jodi, Uncle David and my cousins. They invited us to the Super Hero show called "Power Up" at their church tonight to celebrate the conclusion of VBS.


I shared my ice cream with daddy after dinner.


Hunter brought an extra shirt for me to wear to the show!


We were able to get a front row seat. I was super excited!


Let the show begin!!


Time to get my groove on!

No comments: