Friday, June 4, 2010

My First Trip To The Natural Science Museum........


Aunt Monique organized a field trip for everyone at the natural science museum today. It was my first time to go and I was very excited! I even got a new cup with my name on it to carry around my neck especially for today....


We parked in front of the Japanese Gardens and I had to walk inside to check out some of the beautiful flowers....


We met up with everyone outside.....


Entering the dinosaur exhibit....


Taking it all in!


Listening to the man talk about dinosaur bones. Mommy and I have been reading a book called "The Lost Dinosaur Bone" so I was really interested in what he had to say!


Meghan hung out in her stroller for a little while but it wasn't long before she wanted to get out too.....


Madalynn wanted to push me around....


Checking out one of the dinosaurs that lived in the water....


There were lots of animals in the Africa exhibit....


I wanted to have my picture taken with the squid.....


Looking for the ruby's in the hall of gems. For some reason I wanted to see the ruby's!


Talking to my friend Glory about bones.....


Giving Glory hugs in front of the butterfly exhibit before saying goodbye.

No comments: