Sunday, October 25, 2009

St. Andrew's Bazaar.....


Today was the bazarr for Gramary's church. I didn't hesitate to start having fun as soon as we arrived. The accordion player wanted to sign me up as part of his act....


I pulled a streamer off the tractor that was up for auction and ran around the grass watching it wave in the wind.....


Mommy let me stand on the back of a fire truck!


I couldn't wait to get inside the petting zoo. I love animals....


I wanted to help feed them....


and pet them.....


The pigs were my favorite!


The goat was very friendly....


so was the sheep.....


I was good at being gentle!


Daddy helped me catch a fish....


Everyone watched as I scooped up two ducks....


Then I had to pick a prize!


Gramary was laughing because I was supposed to stand behind the blue line for the football toss but promptly made my way to the hole to score!!!


I met the Houston Dynamo's mascot Diesel......


He gave me a hug......


and I gave him a high five!


Time for a snow cone break!


I tried cotton candy for the first time....


More please!!!


My prize for playing soccer was a beanie baby. I liked him a lot! What a fun afternoon!!

No comments: