Saturday, October 3, 2009

My First Visit To The Kemah Boardwalk........


Mommy, daddy, me, grandma and Hunter took a little trip to the Kemah boardwalk this afternoon despite the drizzle. When our new home is finally finished we will only be a few miles away.....


Hunter and I had been looking forward to the train ride and we were not about to let a little rain get us down.....


I see water up ahead!


Part of the train ride consisted of chugging along the boardwalk where we could see lots of water, boats, and birds (pelicans and seagulls)......


Taking a little break....


Here comes the train!


Getting a better view. Hunter and I spotted a big, dead fish floating upside down near the dock...


Mommy and me...


Riding shot gun on daddy's shoulders!

Hunter and I ready to go up, up, up in the boardwalk tower......


As we were getting higher I decided to stay seated. I am kind of funny about heights like my mommy. Hunter stood up for a closer look!


One of the views overlooking the marina....


The tower has landed...


and it didn't take us long to get used to being back on the ground!


We found a playground and decided to try it out.....


No stairs for us....we will climb the wall....the big boy way!


Don't I know you?


Not that we needed to cool off or anything, but how can 2 boys resist playing in the water.....


Play now, worry about being soaked later!


Oh, Yeah!


Trying to keep the water from spraying up......

No comments: