Sunday, September 27, 2009

My First Astros Game...........

One of daddy's friends from residency gave us tickets to attend the Astros game. Every year his old redidency program gets together to eat, drink and socialize at a game. I know daddy enjoyed catching up with old friends and collegues and I just enjoyed the experence of attending my first baseball game!


There was a room set up with a place to make our own hotdogs or nachos and mommy let me share a sprite with her which was a treat because I am not allowed to drink soda! Unfortunately I did not like the food. Rather than starve, daddy let me have a chocolate chip cookie. It was very yummy!


Once we found our seats I could hardly keep my eyes off the field. I couldn't believe how big it was! I danced to the music and marveled at the sights and sounds then after watching the game for a while proudly proclaimed " I love baseball......and I love Jesus!" Mommy thought it was funny!

Flashing my half hearted smile so mommy could take her picture and I could get back to watching the game......


Daddy and I love to sing "Take me out to the ballgame". I know all the words and sing it quite often. All that preparation and when it came around to the seventh inning stretch I didn't even sing with the crowd. I looked around in amazement like I couldn't believe everyone else knew the song too. Maybe next time I will join in. I can't wait to come back...Go Astros!

No comments: