Saturday, September 19, 2009

Monkeying Around At The Zoo.....


Mommy had her ultrasound appointment this morning in the medical center. Uncle David, Aunt Jodi and my cousins just so happened to be at the zoo today so we decided to drop by when we were finished. Mommy found and abandoned stroller so we all had some place to ride....


I hit the jackpot because Hunter had a ring pop and was willing to share....


Hunter and I watched the cougar carefully....


We had a little fun on the bear cub statue.....Grrrrr!


Seizing the opportunity to be beary nice!


Watching the bears. They looked bored!


Monkeying around!


The Longhorn got his long horn stuck.....


Lexi and I posing with the elephant!


All the giraffes were out and eating today. There was a cute baby giraffe that was only a month old. Mommy and I love giraffes!


Here comes the cheetah!


Having a conversation with the meerkat!


How about a little fishing? I think I could reach one from here!

My cousins and I had fun crawling through the tunnel and seeing the fish all around......


Before leaving the zoo we rode the train and stopped off at Herman park to roll down the big hill in front of Miller Outdoor Theatre. I did a semi-roll because I didn't want to get too dirty, but it was still a lot of fun!


I could run super fast!

No comments: