Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swim Party......


I woke up from my nap to find my apartment full of family and yummy pizza for lunch. Everyone decided it would be a great day for a swim party! After I scarfed down my lunch, I quickly changed into my swim suit or "super suit" as daddy calls it. Uncle David brought his water proof camera and we had fun taking a few shots under water......


Silly daddy....


Grandma tried to pull all of us grand kids into the pool on a lawn chair but it didn't really work out as planned....


Hunter and I posing for a picture with our dads....


I love jumping into the pool but not getting the water in my eyes....


Group photo (grandma was taking the picture and grandpa was upstairs asleep on the couch)


Hunter playing with my kick board in the shallow end of the pool.....


Hanging out with grandma....


Aunt Jodi and Makenzie curled up in their towel relaxing pool side. What a fun day!

No comments: