Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playing With Glory At Memorial City Mall.....


This morning we met Mrs. Angela and Glory at Memorial City Mall to play. This was my first visit and I was overwhelmed by the fun playground. I wasn't sure what to do first so I just decided to take my time climbing the stairs so I could take it all in.....


Sliding down the dragon tale....


Getting ready to cross the colorful bridge into the house of fun made especially for people just my size.....No mommies allowed!


I have heard of walking the plank, but it just didn't appeal to me today....I decided to crawl!


There were lots of fun tunnels and spaces to explore. I found a spooky cave and brought mommy inside to check it out....


The drawings on the wall were great conversation pieces for me..." Mommy what's this?"


Glory's turn....


Glory and I had a great conversation following our lunch at Chick-fil-A. We were both excited about riding the two-story carousel.....

No comments: