Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


I woke up to presents this morning!! After all, today is my 2nd birthday! Mommy and daddy brought me milk and sang to me in my crib before taking me to the living room and placing me in my bird's nest (actually a pile of strategically placed pillows covered with a blanket in which I pretend to be a baby bird). Mommy and daddy had decorated my presents the night before with colorful birthday pictures and wishes.....


Being the smart boy that I am, I chose the larger of the two presents to open first.....


What could it be?


A new set of golf clubs!


On to present #2.....


Concentrating on tearing the paper.....


Monster trucks.....


Vroom....


Common daddy, let's play!


After playing with my new toys for a while, mommy and I were off to The Woodland's Mall to have my picture taken. I went to the pet store and played on the playground. After lunch we rode the carousel. This time I wanted to sit on the frog.....


Marble Slab gave me a free ice cream creation for my birthday....


I chose sweet cream with M & M's mixed in......Yummy!
What a great 2nd birthday!



Opening my presents!

1 comment:

Gramary said...

Wow . .. You are a Big boy now!!
I love you, Matthew!
Love & Blessings,
Gramary